Law Quad Entrance, South University / BL006307
About this Item
- Law Quad Entrance, South University
- 1935 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- Ivory Photo photograph collection
- Collection Creator
- Ivory Photo (Firm)
- Box / Drawer
- Folder / Container / Volume
- Folder: UM-Buildings & Views-Law Quad & Old Law Bldgs.
- Photographer / Artist
- Ivory Photo (Ann Arbor, Mich.)
- York & Sawyer, architecture firm. Given to the university by William W. Cook, the four original buildings comprising the Law Quadrangle with their construction dates are: the Lawyers Club, 1924; the John P. Cook Dormitory, 1930; the Legal Research Building, 1931; and Hutchins Hall, 1933. The Legal Research Building included the original library. In January 2012, the Law Quadrangle was enlarged with the addition of South Hall and Aikens Commons.
- no negative [?]; 8 x 10 inch print 1983 Sturgis
- Law Quadrangle (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1931-1940
- University of Michigan. Law School
- Ann Arbor (Mich.)
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 8x10 b/w print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2018-02-28 16:38:25
- Image Size
- 4833 x 6078
- File Size
- 1 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
© Regents of the University of Michigan. This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Individuals depicted in an image may retain personal publicity rights. If you have questions about the image or collection, please contact the BHL-Reference Dept. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact BHL-Image Bank.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Law Quad Entrance, South University; BL006307". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-bl006307/bl006307. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed December 07, 2023.