- W.A.B. [Women's Athletic Building], Mosher Jordan under construction, ca. 1929
- 1929 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- Ivory Photo photograph collection
- Collection Creator
- Ivory Photo (Firm)
- Box / Drawer
- Folder / Container / Volume
- Folder: UM-Buildings & Views-Women's Athletic Building.
- Photographer / Artist
- Ivory Photo (Ann Arbor, Mich.)
- Designed by the Ann Arbor architects, Fry and Kasurin. The Women's Athletic Building was demolished ca. 1975 to make way for the Central Campus Recreation Building and Margaret Bell Pool.
- Malcolmson & Higginbotham with Alexander L. Trout ('05, '10e), architects. Mosher-Jordan Halls, the first large women's dormitory at the University of Michigan, was completed in the summer of 1930.
- 4 x 5 inch negative; 8 x 10 inch printed 1983 by Sam Sturgis
- Palmer Field (University of Michigan)
- Mosher-Jordan Halls (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Building--1921-1930
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1921-1930
- Women's Athletic Building (University of Michigan)
- Athletic Fields
- Dormitories--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- print 8 x 10 inches
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2018-08-15 14:21:37
32285 images/descriptions are openly available.
© Regents of the University of Michigan. This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
- Add to Portfolio