World War II Memorial Dedication June, 1950, eagle sculpture by Marshall Fredericks at Michigan Stadium / BL005645
About this Item
- World War II Memorial Dedication June, 1950, eagle sculpture by Marshall Fredericks at Michigan Stadium
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan News and Information Services Photographs
- Collection Creator
- University of Michigan. News and Information Services. Photographs.
- Box / Drawer
- A-l #20
- Photographer / Artist
- University of Michigan. News and Information Service.
- President Alexander Ruthven speaking at dedication ceremony.
- Michigan Stadium (University of Michigan)
- Memorial rites & ceremonies--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- War memorials--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- World War, 1939-1945--Memorials
- Item Number
- Source of Title
- negative sleeve
- Scan Source
- Photo CD from 35mm b/w negative
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:12:09
- Image Size
- 2620 x 2028
- File Size
- 707 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
© Regents of the University of Michigan. This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"World War II Memorial Dedication June, 1950, eagle sculpture by Marshall Fredericks at Michigan Stadium; BL005645". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-bl005645/bl005645. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed December 01, 2022.