- Drawing class, College of Architecture & Design
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan News and Information Services Photographs
- Collection Creator
- University of Michigan. News and Information Services. Photographs.
- Box / Drawer
- Folder / Container / Volume
- Architecture and Design 56
- Photographer / Artist
- University of Michigan. News and Information Service.
- Emil Lorch & Associates, architecture firm. Construction began in 1926 and was complete in 1928. Originally called the Architecture Building, later called Architecture & Design, and was renamed Lorch Hall ca. 1980.
- College of Architecture and Design (University of Michigan)
- Architecture Building (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Curricula
- University of Michigan--Students--1941-1950
- Classrooms--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Drawing--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Interiors--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Source of Title
- negative sleeve
- Scan Source
- Photo CD from 35mm b/w negative
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:12:03
32533 images/descriptions are openly available.
© Regents of the University of Michigan. This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- Centennial items: 175, owner: phmccune