- Martha Cook
- 194210 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- York and Sawyer, architect. The Martha Cook Building was erected as a residence for women in 1915, a gift of William Wilson Cook ('80) in honor of his mother, Martha Walford Cook. Garden replanted in 1921 by Samuel Parsons of New York City. Image blurry. On verso: Taken Oct. 1942 on 41 mm. Kodachrome by Myrtle White Godwin; 3100 E. First St.; Long Beach, Calif.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Martha Cook Building (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Student housing--1911-1920
- Dormitories--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 9 1/2 x 7 color photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:32:12
26258 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law. For further information contact Bentley Historical Library at email@example.com.
- Add to Portfolio