Administration Bldg. / BL005232
About this Item
- Administration Bldg.
- 194906 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Literature, Science and the Arts Building. no. 227
- Photographer / Artist
- University of Michigan. News and Information Service.
- Harley, Ellington & Day, architecture firm. Occupied in December 1948 by business, administrative, and public service departments, the building was designated as the Administrative Building. In 1967, upon completion of the Fleming Administration Building, this building became the Literature, Science, and the Arts (LS&A) Building. Exterior features Marshall Frederick's sculpture.
- Administration Building (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1941-1950
- Columns--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Doors & doorways--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 5 x 4 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:31:00
- Image Size
- 4800 x 3422
- File Size
- 2 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
© Regents of the University of Michigan. This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
- In public portfolios
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Administration Bldg.; BL005232". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-bl005232/bl005232. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed November 28, 2022.