Old Library and Botanical Garden / BL005216
About this Item
- Old Library and Botanical Garden
- 1893/1897 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Library (built 1883). Views from northeast and southeast including views of Botanical Gardens. no. 224
- Ware and Van Brunt, architect. An addition to the library was built to the south in 1898. The 1883 portion was torn down in 1918.
- The Botanical Garden near the library was established in 1897 by Professors Julius O. Schlotterbeck and Volney M. Spaulding.
- Botanical Garden (University of Michigan)
- Library (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1891-1900
- Bell towers--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Botanical gardens--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Clock towers--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Libraries--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Albumen prints;
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Handwritten on mount
- Scan Source
- 8 x 6 mounted photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:32:53
- Image Size
- 5775 x 4931
- File Size
- 4 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Old Library and Botanical Garden; BL005216". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-bl005216/bl005216. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed November 26, 2022.