- Old Library and Botanical Garden
- 1893/1897 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Library (built 1883). Views from northeast and southeast including views of Botanical Gardens. no. 224
- Ware and Van Brunt, architect. An addition to the library was built to the south in 1898. The 1883 portion was torn down in 1918.
- The Botanical Garden near the library was established in 1897 by Professors Julius O. Schlotterbeck and Volney M. Spaulding.
- Botanical Garden (University of Michigan)
- Library (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1891-1900
- Bell towers--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Botanical gardens--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Clock towers--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Libraries--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Albumen prints;
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Handwritten on mount
- Scan Source
- 8 x 6 mounted photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:32:53
32285 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio