- Old Library
- 1900/1918 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Library (built 1883). Views from north. no. 221
- Ware and Van Brunt, architect. An addition was built to the south in 1898. The 1883 portion was torn down in 1918. In the foreground of this image are four men standing beside construction debris. The man on the left is probably library director William Warner Bishop.
- Old University Library (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 10 x 8 mounted b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:29:53
30646 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio