New Library Building / BL005178
About this Item
- New Library Building
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Library (built 1883). Views from north. no. 221
- Ware and Van Brunt, architect. An addition was built to the south in 1898. The 1883 portion was torn down in 1918.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- University of Michigan. Library
- University of Michigan--Libraries
- Bell towers--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Clock towers--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:30:05
- Image Size
- 4800 x 3207
- File Size
- 2 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"New Library Building; BL005178". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-bl005178/bl005178. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed September 30, 2022.