Law Quadrangle / BL005161
About this Item
- Law Quadrangle
- 1935 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Law Quadrangle. no. 219
- York & Sawyer, architecture firm. Given to the university by William W. Cook, the four original buildings comprising the Law Quadrangle with their construction dates are: the Lawyers Club, 1924; the John P. Cook Dormitory, 1930; the Legal Research Building, 1931; and Hutchins Hall, 1933. The Legal Research Building included the original library. In January 2012, the Law Quadrangle was enlarged with the addition of South Hall and Aikens Commons.
- Image from 1935 UM Calendar.
- Law Quadrangle (University of Michigan)
- Legal Research Building (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Aerial views--1931-1940
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1931-1940
- University of Michigan. Law School
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Walkways--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Aerial views; Calendars; Prints;
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 9 3/4 x 8 mounted print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:30:25
- Image Size
- 6864 x 4767
- File Size
- 4 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
This image may be protected by copyright law.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Law Quadrangle; BL005161". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-bl005161/bl005161. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed August 08, 2022.