- The John P. Cook building in March, 1930; In the background, frame of the Legal Research Library.
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Law Quadrangle. no. 218
- York and Sawyer, architects. Given to the university by William W. Cook, the four buildings comprising the Law Quadrangle with their construction dates are: the Lawyers Club, 1924; the John P. Cook Dormitory, 1930; the Legal Research Building, 1931, and Hutchins Hall, 1933. The Legal Research Building includes the original library.
- John P. Cook Dormitory (University of Michigan)
- Law Quadrangle (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Legal Research Building (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan. Law School--Buildings
- Construction--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 9 1/2 x 8 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:30:53
30199 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- LSF Calendar items: 35, owner: ahaddad