- The John P. Cook building in March, 1930; In the background, frame of the Legal Research Library.
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Law Quadrangle. no. 218
- York & Sawyer, architecture firm. The John P. Cook Dormitory was completed in 1930, the second of four buildings William W. Cook gave to form the Law Quadrangle, built between 1924-1933. The building is named for John P. Cook, the father of William Cook. The additional three original buildings comprising the Law Quadrangle with their construction dates are: the Lawyers' Club, 1924; the Legal Research Building, 1931; and Hutchins Hall, 1933. In January 2012, the Law Quadrangle was enlarged with the addition of South Hall and Aikens Commons.
- John P. Cook Dormitory (University of Michigan)
- Law Quadrangle (University of Michigan)
- Legal Research Building (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Aerial views--1921-1930
- University of Michigan--Building--1921-1930
- University of Michigan--Student housing--1921-1930
- University of Michigan. Law School
- Construction--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Dormitories--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Aerial views;
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 9 1/2 x 8 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:30:53
30928 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- LSF Calendar items: 35, owner: ahaddad