- Law Quadrangle of the University of Michigan
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Law Quadrangle. no. 218
- Photographer / Artist
- Michigan Tourist Council
- York & Sawyer, architecture firm. Given to the university by William W. Cook, the four original buildings comprising the Law Quadrangle with their construction dates are: the Lawyers Club, 1924; the John P. Cook Dormitory, 1930; the Legal Research Building, 1931; and Hutchins Hall, 1933. The Legal Research Building included the original library. In January 2012, the Law Quadrangle was enlarged with the addition of South Hall and Aikens Commons.
- Stamp on verso: "Michigan Tourist Council Photo; Lansing, Michigan; no. 810-28." Second stamp on verso: "Transferred to Historical Commission Archives ."
- Law Quadrangle (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1951-1960
- University of Michigan. Law School
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 10 x 8 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:30:37
30928 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- LSF Calendar items: 35, owner: ahaddad