- Law Quadrangle
- 1942/1945 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Photographer / Artist
- University of Michigan. News and Information Service.
- York and Sawyer, architects. Given to the university by William W. Cook, the four buildings comprising the Law Quadrangle with their construction dates are: the Lawyers Club, 1924; the John P. Cook Dormitory, 1930; the Legal Research Building, 1931, and Hutchins Hall, 1933. The Legal Research Building includes the original library.
- Law Quadrangle (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- University of Michigan--Students--1941-1950
- Lawyers' Club (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan. Law School--Buildings
- World War, 1939-1945--Social Aspects--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Military uniforms
- Flagpoles--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 8 x 10 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:30:35
26258 images/descriptions are openly available.
© Regents of the University of Michigan. This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License For further information contact Bentley Historical Library at email@example.com.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- LSF Calendar items: 35, owner: ahaddad