Law School Bldgs / BL005135
About this Item
- Law School Bldgs
- 1930/1940 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Law Quadrangle. no. 218
- York & Sawyer, architecture firm. Given to the university by William W. Cook, the four original buildings comprising the Law Quadrangle with their construction dates are: the Lawyers' Club, 1924; the John P. Cook Dormitory, 1930; the Legal Research Building, 1931; and Hutchins Hall, 1933. In January 2012, the Law Quadrangle was enlarged with the addition of South Hall and Aikens Commons.
- Image is torn and creased.
- Law Quadrangle (University of Michigan)
- Lawyers' Club (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1931-1940
- University of Michigan. Law School
- Arches--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 5 x 8 3/4 sepia tone photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:29:48
- Image Size
- 4800 x 6438
- File Size
- 4 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
This image may be protected by copyright law.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Law School Bldgs; BL005135". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-bl005135/bl005135. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed September 28, 2022.