Michigan Union addition, 1936-1937 / BL004714
About this Item
- Michigan Union addition, 1936-1937
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Michigan Union (built 1919), exterior views. no. 246
- H. D. Davenport in consultation with Irving K. Pond, architects. In 1936, construction was started on an addition to the Michigan Union building. The addition was built parallel to the main structure and provided space for the University Club as well as additional guest rooms.
- Image shows view of the construction site from the south.
- Michigan Union
- University of Michigan--Building--1931-1940
- Automobiles--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Construction--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Trucks--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Progress photographs;
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 9 3/4 x 7 3/4 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:31:30
- Image Size
- 6089 x 6018
- File Size
- 5 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
This image may be protected by copyright law.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Michigan Union addition, 1936-1937; BL004714". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-bl004714/bl004714. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed December 08, 2022.