- Michigan Union Club House
- 1914 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Michigan Union (Thomas M. Cooley House) no. 245
- Building was renovated in 1906-1907; opened for student use in 1907; in 1912 an addition was built. In 1916 the original house was razed to make room for a new Michigan Union. The addition was moved to the north and used as a ballroom for a time. On verso: Postcard postmarked Oct. 1914 and addressed to: Miss Mildred Lehman(?) Churchville, N.Y. Text: Hello Mildred: This is the place you want to come to next year. How does school go. Write to Harold, 513 S. Division, Ann Arbor.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Michigan Union
- Dwellings--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Houses--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Title on postcard
- Scan Source
- 5 1/4 x 3 1/4 color postcard
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:29:39
30092 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law.