- Women's Athletic Bldg.
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Women's Athletic Bldg. (built 1928, Forest (now Washtenaw Avenue) no. 330
- Fry and Kasurin, architects. South end of Palmer Field on what was then Forest at North University crossing. Demolished in 1974. Mosher-Jordan Hall at left.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Women's Athletic Building (University of Michigan)
- Columns--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Walkways--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 10 x 8 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:29:33
32285 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- UM 1954 items: 34, owner: phmccune