- Clements Library
- 194210 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. William L. Clements bldg. no. 327
- Photographer / Artist
- Myrtle White Godwin
- Albert Kahn Associates, architecture firm. Construction began in 1922 and the building was dedicated on June 15, 1923. Located on South University next to the President's House. At the time of construction, the West Physics Building was standing to the north. Building and collection of rare books donated by William L. Clements, University Regent.
- On verso: "Taken Oct. 1942 on 41 mm. kodachrome by Myrtle White Godwin [?]. "
- Image is faded.
- William L. Clements Library
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1941-1950
- Arches--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Columns--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Doors & doorways--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Libraries--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 10 x 8 color photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:29:23
30928 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- Centennial items: 175, owner: phmccune