- William L. Clements Building, construction
- 1922 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. William L. Clements bldg. no. 327
- Albert Kahn Associates, architecture firm. Construction began in 1922 and the building was dedicated on June 15, 1923. Located on South University next to the President's House. At the time of construction, the West Physics Building was standing to the north. Building and collection of rare books donated by William L. Clements, University Regent.
- Image shows people in front of building near entrance.
- University of Michigan--Building--1921-1930
- William L. Clements Library
- Construction--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Construction workers--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Libraries--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 6 1/2 x 4 1/2 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:27:50
32285 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- Clements Library items: 2, owner: cakittel