West Physics Building. Burned while in demolition / BL004645
About this Item
- West Physics Building. Burned while in demolition
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. West Physics Bldg. 1905-1966 (with addition, includes fire, 1966). no. 325.
- Pond & Pond, architects. Built 1887-1888. On verso: Sept. 1966. Burned while in demolition.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- West Physics Building (University of Michigan)
- Fires--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Demolition--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 8 x 10 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:28:17
- Image Size
- 4800 x 6992
- File Size
- 4 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The Bentley Historical Library provides access to this image for educational and research purposes. This image may be under copyright. Individuals depicted in an image may retain personal publicity rights. If you decide to use this image, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the image or collection, please contact the BHL-Reference Dept. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, pleasecontact BHL-Image Bank.
- In public portfolios
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"West Physics Building. Burned while in demolition; BL004645". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-bl004645/bl004645. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed February 07, 2023.