University Hospital New / BL004569
About this Item
- University Hospital New
- 1933 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImu D13. Folder: Campus Buildings. University Hospital (built 1925). no. 307
- Albert Kahn, architect. University Hospital, also called Old Main Hospital; had many additions; demolished 1989. Viewed from southeast. Floors 7 and 8 added to main hospital.
- University of Michigan. University Hospital
- Hospitals--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Automobiles--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 10 x 8 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:27:31
- Image Size
- 6995 x 4800
- File Size
- 4 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The Bentley Historical Library provides access to this image for educational and research purposes. This image may be under copyright. Individuals depicted in an image may retain personal publicity rights. If you decide to use this image, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the image or collection, please contact the BHL-Reference Dept. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, pleasecontact BHL-Image Bank.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"University Hospital New; BL004569". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-bl004569/bl004569. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed January 29, 2023.