- University Hall; old dome (1872-1896)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Jenison, Edward S., architect. View is from the east. In 1879 two circular corner turrets and two turrets at base of dome were removed. On verso: Back of main building where the literary students hold forth.
- University Hall (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Domes--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Albumen prints;
- Item Number
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 8 x 6 mounted photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:27:00
26258 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- Centennial items: 175, owner: phmccune