- Drinking fountain donated by Class of 1869 ...
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Statuary, monuments, etc. Class boulders and trees. no. 288
- Photographer / Artist
- Francisco-Boyce Photo Co. (Ann Arbor, Mich.)
- Albin Palasek, sculptor. Presented to the city of Ann Arbor and to the University by Francis M. Hamilton, a member of the class of 1869 and mayor of Ann Arbor, 1905-1907. On verso: Drinking fountain donated by Class of 1869 now located at the corner of So. State and University.
- Sculpture--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Friezes (Ornamental bands)--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Drinking fountains
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 9 1/2 x 6 1/2 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:25:35
32337 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- Front hallway items: 23, owner: caitmor