- Two classroom bldgs. [buildings]...
- 1850 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. South College. no. 284
- North Wing completed in 1841; renamed Mason Hall in 1843 in honor of Stevens J. Mason, first governor of Michigan. South Wing (also called South College) built in 1849. Both wings demolished in 1950. On verso: From: Mich. Univ. class of 1849. Two classroom bldgs., from first page of vol.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Mason Hall (University of Michigan : 1841-1950)
- South College (University of Michigan)
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 7 x 5 b/w photographic copy print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:24:45
30401 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- Centennial items: 175, owner: phmccune