- Excavation for new Physical Science Building [Randall Physics Laboratory]
- 1923/1924 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImu D13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Harrison M. Randall Laboratory. no. 192
- Albert Kahn, architect. Built 1924. East University on site of old medical building which was razed in 1914. Also called New Physics and East Physics.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Harrison M. Randall Laboratory (University of Michigan)
- Excavations--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Construction--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 10 x 8 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:26:28
29220 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law.