- Harris Hall
- 1890/1900 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImu D13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Harris Hall. no. 191
- Harris Hall, first called Hobart Hall, was built by the St. Andrew's Episcopal Church in 1887 for the Hobart Guild of Episcopal students. In 1946 the building was leased to the university for use of the Band and Wind instrument departments of the School of Music. Located on the northwest corner of State and Huron.
- Harris Hall (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Albumen prints;
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 10 x 6 1/2 mounted photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:25:09
30199 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio