- Old Engineering Building
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Engineering Bldg as three-story building. no. 183
- Originally one of four buildings on campus. Used as professor's house 1840-1877 (S. University where Clements Library stands). Used as Dental College 1877-1891; wing added on East 1891. In 1891, building enlarged to north and third story added. Entrance changed to West facade. Used by Engineering until 1922 when it was removed. After 1904, it was called the Old Engineering Building.
- Old Engineering Building (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Professor's House (University of Michigan)
- Dental College (University of Michigan)
- Albumen prints;
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 9 x 7 1/2 mounted photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:24:57
30928 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio