- Medical Building. Chemical Laboratory
- 1856/1873 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Economics Building (one story, with additions),1856-1880. no. 173
- Photographer / Artist
- T. D Tooker. (Ann Arbor, MI)
- The Chemical Laboratory was built by A. J. Jordan in 1856 and destroyed by arson fire on Christmas Eve 1981.
- On mount: "T.D. Tooker Photographer."
- Chemical Laboratory (University of Michigan)
- Old Medical Building (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Laboratories--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Albumen prints;
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Handwritten caption on mount
- Scan Source
- 7 1/2 x 5 1/4 oval mounted photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:37:39
31782 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- Site of UM campus items: 14, owner: jetobin