- East Engineering Building
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. East Engineering Building. no. 170
- Smith, Hinchman & Grylls Associates, architecture firm. Built in 1923 and renamed East Hall in 1995.
- On verso: "East Engineering Building from N. W. The small 2 story building was once the Fire Engine House for the 6th Ward. Part of old 6th Ward School (Tappan) shows at the left, now [in 1924] called East Hall."
- East Engineering Building (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1921-1930
- Automobiles--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Fire stations--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Utility poles--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 10 x 8 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:37:15
30928 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- Video Tour items: 37, owner: johndor