Dental Building / BL004132
About this Item
- Dental Building
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Dental Building (1908). No. 168
- Photographer / Artist
- George R. Swain (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Donaldson & Meier, architecture firm. Construction began in 1906 and was completed in 1908. An addition to the north side (rear) of the building was built from 1922-1923. The building, which faced North University Avenue, was removed in 1970 to facilitate construction of a new Dental School Building.
- On verso: "George R. Swain stamp."
- Dental Building (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1931-1940
- Automobiles--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 10 x 8 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:36:50
- Image Size
- 7125 x 4800
- File Size
- 4 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
This image may be protected by copyright law.
- In public portfolios
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Dental Building; BL004132". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-bl004132/bl004132. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed September 28, 2022.