- Contagious Disease Hospital
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Contagious Disease Hospital. no. 159
- Photographer / Artist
- University of Michigan. News and Information Service.
- In 1914 the city of Ann Arbor gave $25,000, which amounted to the cost of the building without its equipment, for the twenty-four bed Contagious Disease Hospital, which was erected in accordance with plans designed by J. H. Marks, then Superintendent of Buildings and Grounds. The building was removed 1956. Tennis courts removed 1955. Replaced by east wing of Medical Science I.
- On verso: "Hospital, University. Contagious Disease Hospital, August, 1950."
- Image duplicate of HS2104.
- Contagious Disease Hospital (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1941-1950
- Hospitals--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Tennis courts--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 5 x 4 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:36:31
32285 images/descriptions are openly available.
© Regents of the University of Michigan. This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
- Add to Portfolio