- Chemistry [Building]
- 195009 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Chemistry Building. no. 154
- Photographer / Artist
- University of Michigan. News and Information Service.
- Smith, Hinchman & Grylls Associates, architecture firm. Construction completed in 1910. Originally occupied by the Chemistry Department and College of Pharmacy. In 1949, Louis Kingscott and Associates designed an addition which nearly doubled the total floor space.
- Image likely photographed from Burton Tower.
- Chemistry Building (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Aerial views--1941-1950
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1941-1950
- Automobiles--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Aerial views;
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 5 x 4 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:36:29
32337 images/descriptions are openly available.
© Regents of the University of Michigan. This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
- Add to Portfolio