Chemistry Building / BL004095
About this Item
- Chemistry Building
- 1930/1940 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Chemistry Building. no. 154
- Smith, Hinchman & Grylls Associates, architecture firm. Construction completed in 1910. Originally occupied by the Chemistry Department and College of Pharmacy. In 1949, Louis Kingscott and Associates designed an addition which nearly doubled the total floor space.
- Image from south (Diagonal side).
- Chemistry Building (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1931-1940
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Walkways--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 10 x 8 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:36:15
- Image Size
- 6928 x 4800
- File Size
- 4 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
This image may be protected by copyright law.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Chemistry Building; BL004095". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-bl004095/bl004095. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed October 01, 2022.