Soldiers sitting on lawn listening to man of Japanese descent. / BL003824
About this Item
- Soldiers sitting on lawn listening to man of Japanese descent.
- 1943 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusE27b. Folder:University of Michigan and World War II, Army Units, Co. A 365 1st Service Unit (Army Japanese Language School). no. 362
- United States. Army. Japanese Language School (University of Michigan)
- World War, 1939-1945--Education and the war
- World War, 1939-1945--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 10 x 8 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:31:11
- Image Size
- 6089 x 6060
- File Size
- 5 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The Bentley Historical Library provides access to this image for educational and research purposes. This image may be under copyright. Individuals depicted in an image may retain personal publicity rights. If you decide to use this image, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the image or collection, please contact the BHL-Reference Dept. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, pleasecontact BHL-Image Bank.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Soldiers sitting on lawn listening to man of Japanese descent.; BL003824". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-bl003824/bl003824. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed March 28, 2023.