- Henry S. Frieze
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Faculty and Staff Portraits
- Collection Creator
- Michigan Historical Collections.
- Box / Drawer
- Folder / Container / Volume
- Frieze, Henry
- Photographer / Artist
- North & Oswald (Toledo, OH)
- Professor of Latin and acting president of the University of Michigan. On verso: North & Oswald Photographers. Toledo, Ohio. Established 1864. Take the Passenger Elevator at St. Clair Street Entrance, and Visit our New Studios, 45 Hall Block. Largest and finest in the West. All negatives preserved and Registered. Duplicates of this picture may be had at any time.
- Frieze, Henry S. (Henry Simmons), 1817-1889
- University of Michigan--Presidents
- University of Michigan--Faculty
- Cabinet photographs; Portraits;
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Image sleeve
- Scan Source
- Cabinet photograph
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:08:56
30646 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio