- University Hall, new dome
- 1898/1924 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImu D13. Folder: Campus Buildings. University Hall; new dome (1872-1896). Views from west, 1898-1924. no. 303
- Edward S. Jenison, architect. Also called the Main Building; demolished 1950.
- University Hall (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Walkways--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Lampposts--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 9 1/2 x 7 1/2 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:08:54
31130 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio