- UM Judge Advocate General's School - Classroom break
- 1942/1946 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- Law Library (University of Michigan) Records
- Collection Creator
- University of Michigan. Law Library.
- Box / Drawer
- Folder / Container / Volume
- Folder: Photographs, JAG - Classrooms, recreation, etc.
- United States. Army. Judge Advocate General's Corps
- United States. Army--Lawyers
- Law Quadrangle (University of Michigan)
- Soldiers--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 5 x 7 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:06:20
30092 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- LSF Calendar items: 35, owner: ahaddad