- Law School ("The Lawyer's Club")
- 1925 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Law Quadrangle. No. 218
- Photographer / Artist
- R. H. Scandin
- York and Sawyer, architect, in consultation with William W. Cook and Dean Henry Bates. The Lawyer's Club, along with some connected dormitories, was completed in 1924, the first of four buildings William W. Cook gave to form the Law Quadrangle. The additional three buildings comprising the Law Quadrangle with their construction dates are: the John P. Cook Dormitory, 1930; the Legal Research Building, 1931; and Hutchins Hall, 1933. In January 2012, the Law Quadrangle was enlarged with the addition of South Hall and Aikens Commons.
- On verso: "From S. University St."
- Lawyers' Club (University of Michigan)
- Law Quadrangle (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1921-1930
- University of Michigan. Law School
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Walkways--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 8 x 10 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:05:15
30928 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law.