- Construction of Law Library addition
- 1980 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- Law Library (University of Michigan) Records
- Collection Creator
- University of Michigan. Law Library.
- Box / Drawer
- Folder / Container / Volume
- Folder: Photographs, Construction of Law Library Addition
- Gunnar Birkerts & Associates, architecture firm. Construction began in 1978 and the building opened in 1981. The library is an underground addition to the Legal Research Building, which is one of the four original Law Quadrangle buildings, donated by William W. Cook and built between 1924-1933.
- Allan and Alene Law Library Addition (University of Michigan)
- Legal Research Building (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Building--1971-1980
- Construction--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Libraries--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Source of Title
- Folder title
- Scan Source
- 8 x 10 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:05:11
32712 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law.