- Anatomical Laboratory
- 1893/1900 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- Medical School (University of Michigan) records
- Collection Creator
- University of Michigan. Medical School.
- Box / Drawer
- Folder / Container / Volume
- Folder: Surgery and anatomy classes -- Dissections
- Gordon William Lloyd, architect. Construction completed in 1889.
- On verso: "Interior of ... Anatomical Laboratory which stood just south of old Medical Bldg. About where ... old Engineering building stands now. In 1903, after the completion of the West Medical Building), all work in anatomy was transferred there and the Anatomical Laboratory was torn down."
- Anatomical Laboratory (University of Michigan)
- Anatomy--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Interiors--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Laboratories--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Medical education--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 6 x 8 mounted photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2013-11-22 00:54:02
31492 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- Centennial items: 175, owner: phmccune