- Operating Course - Surgical Laboratory
- 1893 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- Medical School (University of Michigan) records
- Collection Creator
- University of Michigan. Medical School.
- Box / Drawer
- Folder / Container / Volume
- Folder: Gibson Photos, 1893 (1)
- Photographer / Artist
- Gibson, J. Jefferson
- Operating course in the surgical laboratory. Trephining and amputation at the hip and shoulder joints of a cadaver. Cyrenus Darling is the instructor standing second from left (source: Not Just Any Medical School by Horace W. Davenport).
- Darling, Cyrenus Garritt, 1856-1933
- University of Michigan--Students--1891-1900
- University of Michigan--Faculty
- University of Michigan--Classes
- Medical education--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Surgery--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Laboratories--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Medical students--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Albumen prints;
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Caption on mat
- Scan Source
- 7 1/4 x 9 1/4 mounted photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:05:04
29220 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.