- Boiler House
- 1884/1894 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Boiler House. no. 145
- Built in 1883-1884 to provide heat for Engineering and Physics buildings on southeast campus. Used as a boiler house until 1914. Was south of original medical building, just west of present day West Engineering (West Hall).
- Three men in image.
- Heating Plant (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1881-1890
- Smokestacks--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Albumen prints;
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 7 1/2 x 4 1/2 mounted photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:37:08
30928 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio