Betsy Barbour Dormitory / BL001984
About this Item
- Betsy Barbour Dormitory
- 1930/1940 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Betsy Barbour House. no. 143
- Albert Kahn and Ernest Wilby, architects. Construction began in 1911, completed October 1920. Building funds donated by Hon. Levi L. Barbour in memory of his mother Betsey Barbour.
- Image shows building with awning, from southeast.
- Betsy Barbour House (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1931-1940
- University of Michigan--Student housing--1931-1940
- Awnings--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Dormitories--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 7 1/2 x 6 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:37:01
- Image Size
- 5589 x 4800
- File Size
- 3 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
This image may be protected by copyright law.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Betsy Barbour Dormitory; BL001984". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-bl001984/bl001984. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed August 10, 2022.