- Barbour Gymnasium - Sarah Caswell Angell Memorial Bible School plaque
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Barbour Gymnasium. no. 141
- John Scott & Company, architecture firm. Barbour Gymnasium (for women) was attached to the north side of the Waterman Gymnasium. Built during 1895 and 1896. Demolished in 1977 to make room for the expansion of the Chemistry Building.
- Sarach Caswell Angell was the wife of James B. Angell.
- Barbour Gymnasium (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Gymnasiums--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Plaques--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 10 x 8 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:36:42
32285 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- MITW items: 52, owner: mlneal