- In Praise of Michigan: Angell Hall
- 1930/1950 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Angell Hall. no. 140
- Photographer / Artist
- Lyndon Photo (Ann Arbor)
- Albert Kahn Associates, architecture firm. Building completed 1924 and named James Burrill Angell Hall. Sometimes called the Literary College.
- Upper right hand corner of image torn off. On image in lower right corner: "No 1."
- Angell Hall (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Aerial views
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Columns--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Walkways--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Aerial views;
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 10 x 8 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:36:39
32285 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- School of Social Work Timeline items: 13, owner: farrisa