- Northwest corner of Diag [Diagonal]; old law building
- 1880/1893 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD2c. Folder: Campus Views. Central Campus. Diagonal at Northwest Corner of Campus: without fenceposts showing, before 1893, 1 of 2. no. 110
- The Law Building was built in 1863, renamed Haven Hall in 1933, and destroyed by fire in 1950.
- Image includes class of 1862 rock.
- Law Building (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1881-1890
- Diagonal (University of Michigan)
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Walkways--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 9 1/2 x 5 1/4 mounted b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:35:50
32285 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio