Campus walk / BL001864
About this Item
- Campus walk
- 1870/1880 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD2. Folder: Campus Views. Central Campus. Campus Walks. no. 106
- The Law Building was built in 1863, renamed Haven Hall in 1933, and destroyed by fire in 1950.
- Image taken from near corner of State and North University looking south.
- Law Building (University of Michigan)
- University Hall (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1871-1880
- Snow--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Walkways--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Winter--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 8 x 10 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:05:27
- Image Size
- 6797 x 4800
- File Size
- 4 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Campus walk; BL001864". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-bl001864/bl001864. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed October 07, 2022.