Anatomical Laboratory / BL001792
About this Item
- Anatomical Laboratory
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Folder / Container / Volume
- UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Anatomical Laboratory. no. 139
- Photographer / Artist
- William Adams Lewis, 1872-1942?
- Gordon William Lloyd, architect. Authorized in 1887, construction completed in 1889. The building stood on the eastern edge of the central campus, directly south of the Old Medical Building. In 1903, after the completion of the West Medical Building, all work in anatomy was transferred there and the Anatomical Laboratory was torn down.
- Anatomical Laboratory (University of Michigan)
- University of Michigan--Buildings--1891-1900
- Laboratories--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Universities & colleges--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Utility poles--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Winter--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 6 1/2 x 4 1/2 mounted b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:09:40
- Image Size
- 7027 x 4800
- File Size
- 4 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Anatomical Laboratory; BL001792". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/b/bhl/x-bl001792/bl001792. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed November 30, 2022.